Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sugar Cookie Night





Come to find out hosting sugar cookie/ birthday party for Jesus night at my house is NOT my gift!!! It was fun for sure, but I about lost my salvation every five minutes. I don't think we even sang happy birthday to Jesus. I'm pathetic!!!! Kerri and Emily worked their butts off decorating every single cookie while I sat there are critiqued most of them and ate the rest. So sorry guys that I was such a lame host and poor sport! I promise it was great having you guys and the cookies looked awesome. I say looked, past tense, because I think they are pretty much gone. Here are some pictures of the night... and one of Silas surviving Parker. Merry almost Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

jenkins family six said...

How fun! I wish I had some gals with kiddos to do that with:( Looks like the kids had a great time!

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Your humor jen is classic! I love ya...ZO

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

ok re: the fudge..I poured it into a cookie sheet lined w/ foil! Happry Baking

Steph Hagy said...

Parenting 101: Lesson #12: "Obliterated Christmas Ideals".. ie...nothing ever works at my house the way it does at Martha Fricken Stewarts...