Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008




In true Jenn Jenkins fashion I didn't take a Easter morning picture. For the 3 years I have had kids I think I have missed this opportunity! LAME!!!! But we had a great time! Reality goes ALL OUT for Easter! Lots got saved!!!! I worked with the 3 year olds and Chris sang a song with the worship team and then the bad did a full concert after the service. We ate carne asada tacos and parker bounced and bounced until he was ready to puke and then we gave him cotton candy! Came home for a nap then Chris's parents and Nick, Jessica and Myles came over. THEN we all went to the beach to watch the sunset. It was awesome! The only thing that would have made it a better day is if Micah and Steph and family would have been with us!

4 comments:

nate said...

Loving "The Dirt" sweatshirt, Chris.

jenkins family six said...

Awwe man! I can't wait until we can all get together! It has been way too long! I don't even remember the last time we were all together just to hang out... I think it was shortly after Matthew was born??

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

hey there My girl! You and Chris look so cute! I miss us some Jenkins flava, we need to come visit asap! I'll call ya! Lov ya ZO

Allison said...

Good times with the fam :) I miss hanging out with you and Jess - and I can't believe you guys are all sportin' summer clothes! I'm still rockin' my rubber boots in the snow... :( Love you Jenn!