Monday, April 14, 2008

CD Release Party





This weekend was the much anticipated cd release party! It was great fun. Both nights were sold out at 300 people each night. Sold 500 cds, lots of merchandise and had tons of fun! Friday night my mom (Karin) came to watch the boys so Chris and I could have the night together. She brought Parker a pirate hat and sword and he hasn't stopped playing pirates since then! Saturday night i was able to take Parker and Emily's mom watched Silas. Parker had a blast! It was a great weekend. We are just rejoicing in all that the Lord has done, is doing and is going to do!!!!! Exciting stuff!!!!

4 comments:

christina said...

so excited for you guys, very cool news. BTW Jen, you look absolutely beautiful!

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Umm I would have to second that Mrs. Christina..... Jen you look Amazing! Can I have what you have? Glad to hear you had a good time! Lov yas Zo

Allison said...

So glad it went well. I have to agree with the girls, you're hot! I just hope I still look as good as you do after two kids :) Congrats again!

nate said...

You know what? Chris, YOU are hot.

The CD is amazing. I can't wait to see what doors God opens. Seriously, the sound is so pro. It is already one of my favorites.