Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lutz Come to Carp

Last week my sister Jayme and her kiddos came to Carp with my mom Jill. It took awhile for Isaac and Parker to warm up to each other, butt soon enough they were putting out fires, going on wagon rides, raging with the tents and tunnels, and of course the ever popular dance party. Seth wasn't there because he was back home in the AZ bringin home the big bucks, but Jayme, Isaac and baby Abby we're awesome company! Not to mention my mom! She was an amazing help and also great company!!!




Dance Praise Party

3 comments:

jenkins family six said...

Looks like fun times! Wish I could have stopped by!

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Looks like Parker got some of Chris's moves there. Awesome sight Jen! Thanks for keeping us posted and we will be praying for the yucky cold season you are in. I totally get it! Lov ya ZO

A Gospelot said...

Sooooo cute!! I have the greatest grandkids in the universe!! Love you Jenkinseseseses..."Papa Long Beach"