Monday, August 4, 2008

Swim Lessons



Parker is his own man. We started him in swim lessons and he does NOT like it. Well actually when he goes with Chris he does pretty good, but with me... he wasn't havin it. It was an interesting 30 minutes. If it was any other thing I would just pass on it all together, but it's one of those life skills that he needs. He gets brave every now and then and does something totally awesome. And it doesn't help that this particular instructor is just a beach bum kid that really doesn't know what he's doing. But after the 30 minutes is up he is stoked to have completed it and is even more stoked when he gets to pick out a prize ( a small candy of his choice). Here are some pictures of the event. My camera battery was dying so some of these are from my dad's iphone.

3 comments:

nate said...

Whoa, Chris, you better watch out. I think I see something going on with Jenn and Parker's swim teacher. That hair! It's fabulous and I can't see how she could resist.

jenkins family six said...

Hey I think Parker not wanting to do anything when you take him is his instinct to protect his mom from his creepy looking instructor! Good job Parker!

mom J said...

I think the swim instructer is cute! reminds me of Rick when we met.