Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Parker the Preemie


This morning Chris took Parker for his physical (an early 4 year physical because of school). This kid who was born five weeks early weighing in at 6lbs 2oz and with bad jaundice is now a MOOSE! He will be four in October and weighs 45 lbs and is 42 inches! I mean that's almost a pound an inch. I love this bug guy so much. Sometimes when we are getting ready to read books or watch a movie he says "Mommy I want to sit on your cozy lap". I can't see the movie or read the book or even breathe sometimes, but I LOVE it!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it me or is there a mattress in your living room? Parker is so big it kills me!! we have big boys now...its wierd huh?

Chris and Jenn said...

yes there is a mattress in my living room! We were given new bedroom furniture and so before we got rid of the old mattress we thought we would let the boys have some fun with it :0)