Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris Jenkins






28 years ago on Monday my mother in law spent the most rewarding hours of her life birthing my husband Christopher Matthew Jenkins. He has been a pillar of strength and my bestest bestest friend for 6 +years. He works hard. He makes me laugh. He's an outstanding father. And much more. I love you Chris Jenkins.... always have always will (spoken in YOUR Mel Gibson impression of course).
P.S. We were able to get away from Sunday to Tuesday this week out to La Quinta in the desert. This place is amazing. We spend my family reunions there but to be there alone was, as I am SURE you can imagine, WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

So good to get away with the honey. I feel ya on how rare those times get to be! Lov ya both Zo