Monday, August 27, 2007

Parker and the Whale




So my grandma got Parker this whale pool and he's SO STOKED on it! Of course getting him to look at the camera is NO easy task, but I did my best. He even got Chris to get in with him, but blast it all if my camera battery didn't die before that happened!!! After he "napped" today he stood at the screen and said "more, whale time?". Uhhh.... no nap and double dippin in the pool time sounded like a BAD combo so maybe tomorrow will bring more whale photos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love Nana...he looks like he is having a blast!! Myles is sitting here with me and he of course is freaking out that "Parkey has a cool blue pool" he loves his cousin Parkey!!

jenkins family six said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see him and Marcus play together. haugs and kisses for Parker!!!

nate said...

jenkins...email me and i'll show you how to do video if you don't know yet...

in return, i expect video of Chris belly-dancing.