Thursday, August 16, 2007

Parker the Fire Fighter




So Parker has decided that he is a fire fighter. Ever since we rented Elmo Visits the Firehouse he was hooked! So consequently everything is a fire house and everything is a fire (even Silas). These fires are everywhere and constantly need attending to. It's pretty funny. My favorite is when he uses his toy snake as his fire hose. He's pure entertainment... even if he's fire fighting he still can be destructive at times...it's still always something to chuckle at!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it when the kids use their imaginations...too cute!

Aubrey said...

parker looks so much like chris with his hat on

Allison said...

Yeay! You got a blogspot, your kids are so cute :)

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

I flippin LOVE Parker's face! It's you in all your glory Jenn-lo! Yup, this is way cool and now I can share this with Sam. Which is fun because he HATED myspace! Anyway, thankx for the thoughts and prayers. We'll chat soon enough. How's it going with the boys? Did you get a chance to contact Lindz. She has been such a precious blessing in my life and I hope she can offer the same to you as a mama. Lord knows we ALL need it. More often than none. I love you Jen and as much as I can think, you have been such a sweet place and person to hear from. God create you to be such a precious friend. Lov Zo and the gang