Friday, October 17, 2008

Daddy's Fun Day Off






Yesterday Chris had the day off so we decided to take the kids to Solvang to go apple picking and then up to Avila Farms to go to the pumpkin patch. It was super fun... HOT but fun. I wanted to hold out until it got really cold, but I in California on the central coast... I decided not to hold my breath. After picking apples we decided to go to Avila Farm with the Nick Jenkins family and pick out a pumpkin. The kids loved it! Jessica is still pregnant for those who might be wondering... Maggie is due on Tuesday and she is VERY ready to deliver so pray she comes soon :0) After the outdoor activities we went to Nick and Jess's house for Silas's nap and then to Chris's parents for some tacos. It was an awesome day outside and with family. Now tonight we get to carve our pumpkin... more pictures to come :0)

2 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

Hey Jenn! I haven't seen you guys in a while and wanted to say hi!

Sarah said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog! http://lilnaidmommy.blogspot.com/