Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reunited And it Feels SOOO Good!!!



Amanda and I haven't seen each other in 3 long years!!!!!! Yet we still managed to pick up right where we left off. I sure love this girl. Her love for the Lord and passion for her family and people in general.. I swear I want to be like this girl. We laughed hard, ate BBQ chips and chocolate soda in the middle of the night, got matching mani and pedis, watched the sunset over the ocean and did I mention laugh our butts off? It was so great. What I wouldn't give to have this girl live closet to me. Her baby shower was a hit! I can't believe how much booty baby Noah got. It was an awesome awesome awesome time!!!!!

3 comments:

Theis said...

Hey! It's "Best friend Amanda"! I'm happy for you :-)

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Awwww it's so good to enjoy that time with your BFF er's every now and again! Yay Jen, so glad to hear you had yours! Lov Zo

Amanda Kodet said...

Ahhhhhhh Jimmy you're the best! I had such an amazing time with you and it really made me realize how silly it has been to not spend more time together!! Thank you for coming down, you made the weekend so special. love you.