Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Bedroom Furniture



Chris and I were blessed with some new bedroom furniture. I have to tell you it's made us feel like real grown ups! The loud mattress on a metal frame will be missed, but it was time to grow up. And for free!!! You can't beat it! I realize that there is STILL a pack n play in my room... but before everyone freaks out NO our kids are not still sleeping in our room at night. They sadly are just too wild to nap in the same room together. They do okay at night, maybe because it's dark, who knows? But despite the pack n play and the rocking chair that SERIOUSLY needs a slip cover I would have to say that we've come a long way, wouldn't you?!

2 comments:

jenkins family six said...

Oooh...Nice, I want some new furniture too!!!

The Clays said...

Sweet! Congratulations on grown up furniture!