Thursday, November 13, 2008

baby Maggie



I have been a total boob at posting lately... sorry. There just really hasn't been anything too much to report about and what there has been to report I have been lazy about downloading from my camera to my computer. But alas I am back with some fresh posts! Last weekend Jessica, Myles and baby Maggie came to visit. Man she's cute. She's a total lady even at two weeks old! It was strange to hold a baby girl again (and to know that holding one of my own is nothing I will ever experience). She is small and petite and precious is every way. Silas was infatuated with her. He would have spent the whole time kissing her if he could. Parker loved her too and even asked for a sister... sorry pal. Jessica was so brave and made the drive on a whim all by herself with BOTH kids and only stayed for like a couple hours. It was sooo nice to meet our new little family princess.

2 comments:

jenkins family six said...

You are a boob! I am glad you came out of your slump and put some pictures up!!:)

Allison said...

Yeay! Ive been missing your posts and been DYING to see baby Maggie pics - and I got both! Tell her hi from me!