Friday, November 28, 2008

Naughty Kids




A couple days ago I was busier then a one armed paper hanger! I had opened the sliding glass door to get in some fresh air since the oven had been on all morning. While I was finally in the bathroom getting ready and enjoying some silence I noticed it was TOO quiet. So I came out in the living room to see what was going on and this is what I found. Both boys, fully clothed (with the exception of Silas having NO SHOES ON), had gone through the screen (which they had destroyed) and were stomping and playing in the pouring rain. They were SO happy with themselves. I obviously couldn't get mad. They were soaking wet and then came in for a nice warm bath. Raising boys is a very tiring job! But look at these faces... they are so worth it!

2 comments:

jenkins family six said...

it looks like you had a great week! All your pics are great, Your sisters girls are so big now even the baby! Your parents look great although I didn't see pictures of you Chris or your Nana! Oh and those boys playing in the rain that is awesome!!!! They are toooo cute!! Love you guys miss you and wish we could see you soon...although I think that may not happen til next year!! I am sad:( but we love you!!!!

bryna said...

Oh I love this story! Sounds a bit too familiar..(:
I'm totally in for it..BOYS!