Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving




This year Chris and I got to have Thanksgiving at our place with just my dad, mom (Karin) and my Nana. It was a fun time. My Nana showed me the ropes of making a full blown Thanksgiving feast. They came on Wednesday which was my mom's birthday and we ate some taco salad and had a little bday celebration for her and then laughed our butts off playing Mad Libs. Then in the morning me and Nana got to it. Chris, the folks and the boys headed out to the zoo for the bounce house and fun while Nana and I chopped, chatted and got ready. Then we ate around 4:30, went around the table saying what we were thankful for (tradition) and then chatted some more before they headed out about 8 pm. It was a super nice chill Thanksgiving with good company :0)

No comments: